All right everyone, Thanksgiving is over and if you’re anything like me you’re probably still eating pie for breakfast. (I mean it has apples:) No worries, I’ve put together one of my new favorite spinning workouts that burns over 500 calories in only 45 mintues to help get you through all the holiday cookies, pies, festive drinks, chocolate….you get my point
Celebs like Kelly Ripa, Katie Holmes and Julia Roberts swear by spinning so it must be good!
You’ll tone up, burns tons of calories and relieve some much needed stress!
Check out the workout and songs below or get the printable version here. printable 500-calorie-spin-workout-1
45 Minute 500+ Calorie Spin Workout
1. Warmup: (4 mins) 3 Sugar Feelings (Britney Spears vs Black Eyed Peas vsFloRida)
2. Add resistance and stand. Lean forward for 20 seconds and lean back fro 20 seconds (5:40 minutes) Calvin Harris Ft Rhianna – We Found Love (Tom CaffreyExtention Mix)
3. Add resistance and pick up speed. Break each minute up, go faster at each 0 second, 15 second, 30 second marks then recover at 45 second mark and repeat for entire song. (4 mins) Viva La Vida, Coldplay
4. Speed Intervals 30 seconds on 30 seconds off. (5 minutes) Mr. Vain (Club Mix) DJ Maurice
5. Seated Hill Climb. (3:30 mins) Shimmer (Fuel)
6. Add resistance, Standing sprints 15 seconds up, 15 seconds seated. (4:20 mins)Party Rock Anthem (featuring Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock
7. Moderate resistance, seated fast speed tempo ride. (4 mins) Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
8. Add resistance, stand for hill, moderately fast tempo. (3 mins)Mr. Saxobeat (Alexandra Stan)
9. Add more resistance stay standing steep slow hill, heavy resistance. (4:20 mins) Wonderwall (Oasis)
10. Lower your resistance and sprint to the end. (2 mins) Halo/Walking on Sunshine (Glee cast version)