What do these lovely ladies have in common…Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Sophia Vergara, Penelope Cruz, Minka Kelly and Brooke Burke?Well, successful careers, amazing style and killer curves courtesy of one Gunnar Peterson. Gunnar is one of my favorite celebrity trainers and he’s the go to guy for actresses, models, musicians and even professional athletes who count on being in amazing shape and super fit for their jobs.
One of my favorite things about Gunnar’s workouts is that he combines cardio, upper body, lower body and core exercises in each session. This principle not only inspires many of my own personal workouts, but it also inspired this printable one …“The Fab 15- Total Body Workout”. Combining all these exercises is one workout keeps your heart rate up and works multiple muscle groups at once turning your body into a fat and calorie burning, muscle toning machine. It also keeps you from getting bored and ensures your workout is over and done in no time. After all, we have much better things to do then spend all day at the gym…things like scouring Pinterest for new recipes, home inspiration or adorable puppy pictures, right? (FYI if you’re not on Pinterest yet, then go…go now… but be warned it might take over your life;)
Get the printable workout with some descriptions here…The Fab 15 Workout
- You’ll do 15 moves and do each move for 1 minute. The workout is about 15 minutes long depending on breaks.
- To modify do each move for :30 seconds.
- You can do this workout at home, you only need a pair of dumbbells and a chair or bench for dips.
- Take as many breaks as you need whenever you need them.
- To make it more advanced you can repeat the workout for a total of 1, 2 or 3 total times through.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Put together your favorite playlist or you can do this workout while watching your favorite TV show.