Some say the best things comes in threes…well in today’s printable workout I say the best things come in fours! This workout is broken into four simple sections with four exercise in each section so naturally, I’m calling it the 4×4 workout. You only need a pair of dumbbells making this a great at home workout and (bonus) it can be done in under 20 minutes. You’ll work cardio, then strength, another cardio section and finally abs for a total body, heartpounding, muscle toning workout. In less time than it takes you to watch an episode of Modern Family, you’ll do something great for you, your mind and your body:)
You can print the workout with descriptions plus beginner and advanced modifications here 4×4 workout.
- Beginner: 30 seconds per move, go through once, take as many breaks as you need
- Intermediate: 45 seconds per move, go through 2x, take shorter breaks between exercises and longer breaks between sections
- Advanced: 60 seconds per move, go through 3x, take breaks only b/w the sections
- Crazy Animal Exerciser:) : 60 seconds per move, go through 4x, take breaks only b/w the sections
- Drink lots of water and have fun!