Give me a summer on Cape Cod, a clam bake, a nautical striped shirt and some Sperrys and I am one happy girl. There’s just something about the preppy pieces that I just love. Maybe it’s the fact that my Mom is from Boston or maybe it’s just my devotion to sailor stripes and blazers. This spring, preppy is totally on trend with bright, bold colors and subtle menswear influences. To keep the look fresh make sure your preppy has a modern twist with items like this updated navy blazer and metallic Sperry topsider. Plus, you have to love the Hermes inspired bracelets and what preppy collection would be complete without a little Lily Pulitzer?
Here are a few items worth adding to your spring wardrobe… and the best thing is everything’s under $100 so you get the lux, prep look without breaking the bank!
- Striped Covet Dress by Jack by BB Dakota $69
- True Love Shrunken Oxford $59.50
- Tory Burch Amamnda Change Pouch $95
- Lily Pulitzer iPhone cover $25
- J Crew Colorblock boatneck tee $45
- Will & Clay Double Breasted Fishtail Blazer $98
- Gap Pleated Trench Coat $98
- Libby Edelman Liv flats $89
- Skinny Jeans $32.50
- Banana Republic Twin Link Bracelets $39.50 each
- H&M Cardigan $24.95
- Sperry Topsider Leather Boat Shoe $89.95
- Banana Republic Exotic Bracelet $45