“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.”
Love, love, love this quote! It’s a great mantra when doubt creeps in and it can seem easier to focus on the reasons “why not” as oppose to the reasons to go after what you want. If I’m going put time an energy into something, I’d prefer to focus on the positive and get excited about it working out…that attitude keeps my motivated when things inevitably get difficult. After all, many do say that thoughts become things…so why not make those thoughts…good things:)
Happy Motivation Monday!
If you need a little extra motivation through your workouts this week here is one of my playlists that’s in heavy rotation. It’s perfect for cardio or circuit training.
- Steal My SunShine (Aylen Remix), Len
- One Thing; One Direction
- Take Over Control (Extended), Afrojack
- Let’s Go(feat. Neyo); Calvin Harris
- Part of Me; Katy Perry
- African Wonderwall (Scott Melker WHOA Remix); Oasis vs. ToTo vs. Scott Melker)
- Where Have You Been (Hardwell Club Mix); Rihanna
- Somebody That I Used To Know (Tiesto Remix); Gotye
- Take Care (feat. Rihanna); Drake
- Long Way Down; Goo Goo Dolls