You know that incredible feeling when you find the holy grail of shopping purchases…the perfect pair of jeans? Well, I think I finally found mine. After an exhaustive search, I picked up this pair of Joe’s skinny stretch jeans, and they are the perfect mid rise, the right amount of stretch and most importantly, are so comfortable I actually hang around the house in them. To make the purchase even better, I found them on sale at one of my favorite haunts, Nordstrom Rack. Paired with Jcrew’s ideal slik Blythe blouse and, of course, statement jewelry, this is one of my new go to outfits for fall. After all, does it get any better than style and comfort?
- JCrew Blythe blouse (dot print is out of stock but if you want polka dots check out this one from Madewell.)
- Ann Taylor bracelet (mine is old from JCrew but this one is great)
- JCrew necklace( mine is old from H&M but this one from JCrew is on my Christmas list:)
- Joe’s Skinny Stretch Jeans in Bordeaux: These are the best jeans I have found if you have a more athletic build. You don’t feel any muffin top and they are totally flattering…a serious win!
- Gap Booties (mine are from Gap and out of stock on line but I have seen them in the store)