Ever wonder how the lovely ladies on the Bachelor stay in such amazing shape? For newly engaged Catherine Giudici and (one of my personal favorites who I was hoping would be the Bachelorette or at least find real love with Kalon) Lindzi Cox… it’s all about The Bar Method.
The Bar Method is one of my favorite workouts and studios in Seattle. The ballet barre workouts are some of the hardest I have ever done, and the studio is famous for transforming people’s bodies and attitudes about exercise. Seriously, you will never look at a set of two pound weights the same way, this class will shred you! (You can read my class review here.)
Just in time for summer and bathing suit season, Bar Method is hosting a “60-Day Get Bathing Suit Ready Challenge”. Not only will you sculpt your arms, flatten your abs and tone your legs (ideal for bathings suits!) you will also raise money for a good cause. Check out the details…
- Commit to taking Bar Method a minimum of three days per week during the months of April and May
- Commit to clean eating and a healthy lifestyle
- Bar Method will donate $10 on behalf of each person who completes 24+ classes and $20 on behalf of each person who completes 48+ classes to Ben Towne Foundation
There is also a fabulous Kick Off Party on April 1 at The Bar Method South Lake Union studio at 6:30pm and at 7:45pm where you can meet a gold medalist and the Bachelor ladies!
Join Bar devotee and Team USA Olympic swimmer and world record holder Ariana Kukors (someone who is no stranger to fitness or wearing a bathing suit). Ariana will be taking the Challenge herself as well as sharing motivation, assisting with goal setting and revealing her best strategies for overcoming obstacles and achieving your dreams.
The kick-off will also provide a special opportunity to meet Bar Method enthusiasts
Lindzi Cox and Catherine Giudici (schedule permitting) from The Bachelor, who will
also be taking the 60-Day ‘Get Bathing Suit Ready’ Challenge! In addition to taking the
Challenge, they will be offering their own insights, humor and motivation.
I think challenges are a great way to motivate yourself to workout and if meeting a gold medalist, the Bachelor ladies, getting bathing suit ready and raising money for a good cause aren’t enough, there are also prizes!
- Activewear from Prima Studios, Lululemon, Lucy, Zella and Athleta
- 90-minute wardrobe styling session with fashion expert Darcy Camden
- Nutrition consultation with Certified Nutritionist Deborah Enos
- Customized facial from Esthetician Reini Greene
- Blowout and makeup session at Swink Style Bar
- Cut and color from Coupe Rokei
- Manicure and pedicure from Julep
- Spray tanning from Seattle Sun Tan
- Massage from Vida Spa
- FREE Bar Swag Bags and FREE month of unlimited Bar classes
HOW TO WIN:
- Take 24+ classes and get one entry in to the drawing
- Take 48+ classes and get two entries into the drawing
- Bonus entry in drawing for submitting a transformation story at the end of the
- Challenge (before and after pictures are encouraged)
I have tried and love The Bar Method (plus many of the prize places above… seriously amazing!). I just wanted to let you know this is not a sponsored post, I just happen to love this place and think you will too:).
I think this is a fabulous event and it’s a great way to try a new class or challenge yourself to change your body! Let me know if you go and I hope to see my Seattle ladies there!