With winter storms and cold temperatures dominating the weather lately, I thought an indoor cardio workout would be appropriate this week. You can do this workout from the comfort of your living room or at the gym if you can’t stand the sight of the treadmill anymore:)
We are going to do 2x 2-minute intervals, 4×1-minute intervals and 4x 30-second intervals. The recovery time is half the interval time, so this is definitely a tough workout! (Feel free to take more time to recover if you need it.)
Get ready for plenty of plyos, high intensity cardio exercises and lots of sweat!
Get the printable version with instructions here. FitFabCities.com Indoor Cardio Workout
Who doesn’t love a super quick and effective workout? Here’s one you can do first thing in the morning or if you find a little extra time in the day … before you know it your cardio will be conquered! It’s inspired by one of my favorite Insanity workouts and some if the fitness classes I teach, plus it consists of 30 second high intensity cardio intervals, so you know it burns tons of calories. Try do to this two to three times a week and you’ll be in super shape for the upcoming swimsuit season in no time:) So grab your ipod or put on your favorite playlist and crush those calories!!!
Get the printable workout with directions here. 20 minute cardio workout
p.s. if you have questions about any of the exercises just ask in the comments section and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the newest internet obsession “Pinterest” yet, you absolutely must give it a try! I love perusing the web and finding great outfits, cool home ideas and recipes and with Pinterest I can create virtual inspiration/ interest pinboards and keep all those finds in one place. It’s also a great way to find inspiration for your wedding, home design and of course…workouts!
Due to my Pinterest devotion, I though I’d make this week’s printable workout “The Pinterest Workout” and here is how it works.Since the workout is based on what’s one the Pinterest homepage it will be different each time you do it.
- Go to the Pinterst hompage and look at the first 10 pins.
- Complete the exercise that corresponds with the category of the first 10 pins. Depending on how hard you want the workout to be you can do 15 or even 20 pins.
- Click here pinterest-workout to get the workout’s printable instructions and exercises.
- Always drink plenty of water and enjoy!
Today’s printable workout is as easy as pi! No not the apple or cherry kind…the mathematical constant that is the ratio of any Euclidean circle’s circumference to its diameter 3.14 kind of pi. There are at least a few math lovers out there who appreciate the play on words, right?…anyone?
All right, math jokes aside (and yes I do realize that’s an oxymoron) this workout is broken down into three minutes of cardio, one minute of rest and finally four minutes of strength work. 3-1-4, get it? The cardio and strength combination will burn lots of calories, tone your muscles and keep you from getting bored.
You can do the “Easy As Pi Workout” at the gym or at home which would make this workout homemade pi (last one I promise). Just grab a pair of dumbbells and a chair and make sure you have enough room to complete push ups and indoor cardio like jumping jacks.
Get the Printable Workout Here…Easy as Pi workout
- One time through the workout is only 15 minutes making this perfect if you’re just getting back to the gym or if you’re looking for a quick workout on a busy day.
- If you want to up the intensity and you’re a more advanced exerciser try for 2 or even 3 times through.
- The printable version has a few modification to make the workout easier or harder.
- You can do any 3 minutes of cardio you want including the at home options or cardio like running, biking, elliptical training or rowing.
- Take breaks between each 3.14 section.
It’s time for another printable workout! This one is total body toning plus cardio in one and it’s as easy as 5-4-3-2-1 The whole things is only 15 minutes long so it’s perfect to squeeze into a busy day. Plus you don’t need any equipment or a gym so simply push your coffee table out of the way and you’re good to go!
You can print the workout here.54321_printable workout
- Feel free to take as many breaks as you need
- Just starting out go through once
- Intermediate go through twice
- Advanced go through three or four times
- Take breaks between each round and make sure you drink plenty of water